JetBlue is introducing its newest livery called “Blue Bravest” in New York today in support of the FDNY Foundation and giving away two domestic travel certificates as a prize.
The FDNY Foundation is the official not for profit of the FDNY, established to promote Fire Safety in New York City and the professional development , training and education of members of the FDNY.
At around 7:15 AM the Airbus A320 (featuring the special Blue Bravest livery) will be making “a NYC fly by along the West side of Manhattan”. By the time I am posting this, the fly by will most likely be over.
To enter the giveaway JetBlue wants you to get up early and tweet a photo of Blue Bravest to enter for a shot at winning two domestic travel certificates.
- Take a photo of the new livery, Blue Bravest (Tail # N615JB) as it comes to NY in the morning.
- If you’re not in NY you can use the photo that JetBlue tweets in the afternoon.
- Tweet the photo between 7:00 AM EST and 11:59 PM EST on 10/23
- You must include @Jetblue and #BlueBravest in the tweet
- You must be following @Jetblue on Twitter
The Prize: Two roundtrip domestic travel certificates
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States , D.C. and Puerto Rico
- Must be at least 18 years of age to enter
I won’t be able to see Blue Bravest making its fly by but I’ll be sure to keep checking JetBlue’s tweets to take a shot at the prize by retweeting their photo.
Find out more about the new JetBlue livery Blue Bravest on BlueTales HERE and don’t forget to tweet that photo!