KLM is giving one lucky winner the chance to win a trip for two to Graz Austria!
According to the sweepstakes entry page, Graz is a “UNESCO World Heritage Site and city of design.”
The prize includes airfare, a three night hotel stay and many extras.
When I think of Austria, Vienna and Salzburg come to mind. Kim and I visited Vienna years back and I’d love to visit Austria again one of these days to see more of the country.
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A Trip for 2 to Graz Austria
- 2 KLM Economy Class tickets to Graz
- Three night stay in a four star hotel including breakfast for two
- Exclusive guided culinary tour
- 2 tickets for the Universalmuseum Joanneum – 17 museums in and around Graz
- 2 tickets for free public transport in Graz valid for 72 hours
- Must be 18 years of age or older at date of entry
- A participant can enter once per specific e-mail address
- The winner will make a movie about the whole experience & deliver it to KLM
Enter by October 30, 2017.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip for 2 to Graz Austria here.