I recently received a very solid offer to earn a bonus of 10,500 United miles for renting with Hertz.
Before we continue, I want to let you know that this special offer is targeted to select MileagePlus Chase Cardmembers and I happen to be one of them! With the offer, the bonus miles seem pretty easy to earn. However, I don’t think that I’ll be renting a car enough times before the offer expires so I doubt I’ll get to earn the 10,000+ miles bonus.
Lets take a closer look at the offer.
With the offer:
- Each rental will earn 750 United miles
- Earn 1,500 bonus award miles each time you rent mid-size or larger
- Earn 3,000 bonus miles for each of the next two rentals for being a MileagePlus Chase cardmember
To earn the full bonus of 10,500 United miles, I’d need to rent two times from now through December 31, 2016.
- Bookings must be made through united.com
- Use discount code (CDP) 62455 & promotion code (PC) 305023
Did you receive this offer? If so, do you plan to try to earn the bonus.