If you don’t already have an account with IHG Rewards Club Dining, now would be a great time to sign up.
There is currently a limited time offer where you can earn 2,000 bonus miles when you sign up. Earning the bonus is really easy since all you need to do is dine out one time!
Here is how you can earn the bonus: (from the offer page)
- Join IHG Rewards Club Dining for free and create an online profile.
- Spend $30 or more on a single dine at a participating restaurant, bar or club within 30 days.
- Complete your review within 30 days of dining. (The review link will be e-mailed to you and it only takes a minute to complete.)
- Earn 2,000 bonus points.
- To qualify you need to create a dining profile and opt-in and remain opted-in to receive e-mails from IHG Rewards Club Dining with a valid e-mail address.
- Bonus points should post 4-6 weeks after the date of your qualifying dine.
- Profile must be completed by December 31, 2016.
This is a pretty solid offer where you can easily earn 40% of the points needed to book an IHG PointsBreak night. (IHG releases a list of hotels offering rooms for just 5,000 per night.)
Find out more and sign up for an IHG Rewards Club Dining account here to earn a 2,000 point bonus.