NatGeo is running a fun photo contest where one lucky winner will win a trip for 6 to Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
The prize is pretty impressive. It includes airfare, hotel stay, a multi-day park pass and many other experiences and extras.
The winning photo will be based on “Execution of Theme, Creativity & Originality, and Photographic Quality“.
The Prize: A 4 day/ 5 night vacation package for 6 to Walt Disney World Resort.
- Round trip flight for 6 in coach (If winner lives with 250 miles of the resort, airfare will not be provided.)
- Ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World Resort via Disney’s Magical Express Service (If winner lives within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World Resort, ground transfers will not be provided.)
- Accommodations in a two-bedroom suite or villa (with a maximum of six people for four nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World Resort
- 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option.
- One $750 Disney Gift Card
- One Memory Maker product which includes unlimited Disney PhotoPass Service photos
- One Disney Character Dining experience for 6 people in a location selected by Disney in its sole discretion. (Disney Gift Card will be given to cover the expense)
- One welcome basket in winner’s hotel room at the Walt Disney World Resort
- One Disney Character greeting with photo opportunity.
- VIP viewing for one Disney Theme Park parade or show for six people. Parade and/or show selection and date of experience is at the discretion of Disney.
- A Disney VIP Guide for eight hours on one day.
- One hour motorized boat experience for six people in a location selected by Disney.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & District of Columbia
- Must be 18 years of age or older & located in the US at the time of entry
- There is no limit on the number of entries per e-mail address
- Enter until March 28, 2016 at 11:59pm ET
So who’s interested in winning a trip to Disney World from NatGeo?
Find out more and enter for your chance to win here.