In recent years food offerings at baseball stadiums have vastly improved.
Check out a post where MLB baseball stadiums are ranked by food. If you love baseball and food, then you’ll definitely want to read this book!
When I think of baseball, I think of grabbing a good burger at a stadium. My favorite team, the New York Mets has one of the top fast- casual burgers available behind the centerfield scoreboard- Shake Shack! I also enjoyed tasty burgers in Atlanta’s Turner Field and Minnesota’s Target Field.
Another favorite food of mine is pizza, which I’ve written about many times.
Here are some pizza-related posts:
- Food Review: Pizza Pot Pie- Chicago
- An Awesome Pizza Experience At Slice Out Hunger (2013)
- Patsy Grimaldi Returns: Juliana’s Pizza- Brooklyn, NY
- Margot’s Pizza: An Awesome Pizzeria Within A Pizzeria, Bklyn, NY
- Certified Pizza Awesomeness: Slice Out Hunger 2014
- One of the Best Underrated Pizzerias in Brooklyn, NY
- Top 10 Pizza Restaurants in the US
- The Daily Meal’s 101 Best Pizzas in America 2015
While I don’t typically think of the ballpark as a place to get decent pizza, that might be changing at Citi Field, home of the New York Mets.
This might not sound so exciting, but Meyer’s USHG controls many of the food options at Citi Field and all of the ones that I have tried have been really good. They also run Marta in NYC, an excellent pizzeria which Kim and I dined at a little over a year back.
Papa Rosso will serve Neopolitan- style pizza. Toppings will be “straightforward and regionally sourced“.
According to Eater, the full menu for Papa Rosso should be released this week.
I know what I’ll be trying at my next Mets game!