With the recent weather in the NYC area a trip to Arizona sounds like a great idea right now…
The Scottsdale Convention & Visitor’s Bureau is giving away a couple of very nice prizes, including a trip for 2 to Scottsdale, including airfare.
I’ve only had the chance to visit Arizona one time and can’t say that I got to see much. I took a day trip from Vegas to Arizona to go to the Grand Canyon Skywalk a few years back. I’d love to see more of the state and take a trip to Scottsdale!
Grand Prize: A trip for 2 to Scottsdale, Arizona
- Round-trip airfare to Scottsdale ($300 maximum per person per ticket)
- Three-night stay at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- Dinner at Capital Grille
- Dinner at Virtu at Bespoke Inn
- Round of golf at Troon North Golf Club
- Hot air balloon ride with Hot Air Expeditions
Runner- Up: Trip for 2 to Scottsdale, Arizona
- Three-night stay at Talking Stick Resort
- Dinner at Fogo de Chao
- $100 gift card to Octane Raceway
- Gift certificate for Across Arizona Tours
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & residents of Canada
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry
- Winners will be notified on/ around March 27, 2016
- Prizes are valid until December 31, 2016.