I’ve written many times in recent months about the IHG Priceless Surprises promo.
In the promo you can earn entries by completing hotel stays or by mailing in your entries. The mail-in option has proved to be quite popular and many people are earning IHG points cheaply.
Each entry costs around .50¢ (around $47 total) if you add up the cost of a stamp, envelope and index card. The minimum prize you can win is 500 points with some rather large points prizes, gift cards and trips also being given away.
Find out how to enter IHG Priceless Surprises from Deals We Like here.
Check out some posts about the promo:
- IHG Points Won (So Far) from Priceless Surprises
- Can You Play IHG Priceless Surprises Prize Link Extra Times
- Points From IHG Priceless Surprises To Post in 6 Weeks
- 20 More IHG Priceless Surprises E-Mails Arrive!
- IHG Priceless Surprises- No New Entries But 26,500 Points Posted
- 20 More IHG Priceless Surprises E-Mails Arrive- What Did I Win?
- 11 More IHG Priceless Surprises E-Mails Arrive
- 16,000 More Points Posted from IHG Priceless Surprises!
- Another 8 IHG Priceless Surprises Arrive!
To date, I’ve won 46,500 IHG points and if I end up winning the lowest prize for the remainder of my entries I’d finish with 53,500 points! Not bad at all!
The maximum amount of entries you can send in is 94. To date I’ve mailed in 80 entries and the remaining 14 are ready to be dropped in the mail.
I recently started noticing something really odd related to the IHG Priceless Surprises promo.
On the morning of January 19 I received 8 Priceless Surprises prize e-mails. This meant that all 80 of my entries were accounted for with prize e-mails. That evening I received one more which did not make sense.
If the entry counted it meant that I was sent more entries than I had submitted. I played the entry winning 500 points but I assumed it was just a mistake.
Well what do you know… I received one more Priceless Surprises e-mail on January 21, 22, 23 & 24. On January 26 I received two more entries, at 5:56AM and 10:26PM.
All of these entries have earned 500 points but now I am wondering a couple of things.
- Will points won from these extra entries count?
- Was I credited for sending in all 94 entries even though I only sent in 80 to date?
- Should I bother sending in the remaining 14 entries I filled out?
I haven’t noticed any additional points posting to my IHG account, so I figured it won’t hurt to drop my remaining entries in the mail.
Have any of you received more prize e-mails than you’ve sent in for IHG Priceless Surprises? This is just strange and surprising…