Earlier today I wrote about getting back from Cuba and having no new IHG Priceless Surprise entry e-mails. However, 26500 IHG points did post to my account!
I found it quite funny that I received another 20 e-mails from IHG Rewards Club earlier today. So, what did I win?
First of all, if you’re unfamiliar with IHG Priceless Surprises, I’d recommend that you read a post from fellow BoardingArea blogger Deals We Like. In the post you’ll find out a way to spend $46 to earn 47,000+ IHG Points! (Be prepared to do A LOT of handwriting though…)
Here are some related IHG Priceless Surprises posts:
- IHG Points Won (So Far) From IHG Priceless Surprises
- Can You Play IHG Priceless Surprises Prize Link Extra Times
- Points From IHG Priceless Surprises To Post in 6 Weeks
Here’s where I’m at in terms of entering & winnings:
- I’ve sent in 80 entries to date
- I’ve been procrastinating on finishing off the last 14 entries
- I’m debating whether or not Kim should enter too. (I really dread the idea of writing an additional 94 entries!)
- To date and like I mentioned above, I’ve now had 26,500 points post to my IHG account.
At 3:30 PM I received another 20 entries. I was hoping to have some good luck and win one of the big prizes! (Who isn’t hoping for this?!)
Well, I played my 20 entries and I won the minimum 500 points per entry for a total of 10,000 IHG points. I can’t say that I’m really disappointed since that would still be enough for two PointBreaks nights.
So now I’ve received 61 prize entries and have won 36,500 points. That gives me an average of 598 points per entry.
After I finish writing my final 14 entries, I’ll be receiving 33 more prizes. If I win the minimum of 500 points that would give me 16,500 more points. That would give me a total winning of 53,000 IHG points. Not bad for $46 and some pain from all of that writing!
Are you playing IHG Priceless Surprises? If so, have you won any prizes over the minimum of 500 points?