There are many ways to earn miles and points. Besides credit card signup bonuses, one of the best ways to earn miles and points is by earning them for things you’re already spending your money on.
One of these ways is through airline and hotel dining programs.
For a limited time, you can earn 750 Rapid Rewards bonus points with Southwest Dining.
Before we go any further, I’ll let you know that this offer is only good for new Rapid Rewards Dining members without a dining profile.
Earning the bonus points is easy. The first thing that you’ll need to do is create a dining profile by January 30, 2016.
Then, within 30 days of creating your profile you’ll need to:
- Spend $25 or more at any participating restaurant
- Pay with a registered credit or debit card
- Complete an online review within 30 days of your dine
Find out more and create your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Dining profile here.
- Southwest Airline Online Maintenance- January 1
- Spend $6,000= $3,000 Bonus Points w/ Southwest Credit Card