In the summer of 2014 I wrote a review of what I’d consider to be the Best Travel Pants Ever.
Clothing Arts P^Cubed are pick-pocket proof pants. However, these pants won’t only keep your valuables safe, you’ll also be comfortable and look good wearing them.
I have a pair of the P^Cubed pants (and a couple of pairs of their shorts) which have become my go-to travel pants. (I’ve also been using the pants for work this year. Too bad I don’t have more colors so I could wear them everyday!)
CA was nice enough to sponsor a giveaway on my blog in November 2014 where one lucky reader won a pair of pick-pocket proof pants.
For a limited time, Clothing Arts is running a Winter Giveaway and the prize is pretty huge.
They’re giving away a total of $750 in Clothing Arts gift certificates to two luck winners!
- Grand Prize: $500 Clothing Arts Gift Certificate
- Runner Up: $250 Clothing Arts Gift Certificate
How To Enter: (from CA)
1. Snap a cool photo of yourself in your Clothing Arts clothes
2. Post your photo on Facebook, Instagram, and/ or Twitter (Between December 17-December 29th, 2015)
3. Tag us in your post @ClothingArts with #PickPocketProofPants
You can enter as many times as you like. Each photo entered on each social site (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) as well as each Like & Retweet counts as an entry.
Winners will be chosen randomly and you can only win one of the two prizes
You can enter until December 29 at 11:59 PM PST. Winners will be announced on December 30 in the Clothing Arts newsletter.
Find out more about the giveaway here.