SPG Starpoints are one of the most valuable miles & points currencies out there due to the ability to transfer 20,000 points to a variety or airlines, getting a 5,000 mile bonus. What this means is a 20,000 points transfer becomes 25,000 airline miles!
Another Starpoints redemption that can be quite valuable is when booking 5 nights at a property you only pay for 4. This saved us some points during our stay at the Le Meridien St Julians in Malta.
So we know SPG Starpoints are valuable.
How would you like an easy way to enter to win 250,000 Starpoints?
SPG Moments started running a new sweepstakes yesterday called “Where Would You Babymoon Like an A-Lister?”
The sweepstakes will be running for one week, ending on November 12. SPG wants you to tell them which Member Favorites hotel or resort would be your pick for an A-list status babymoon.
One lucky winner will be chosen randomly for an amazing prize- 250,000 Starpoints!
The Prize: 250,000 Starwood Starpoints
- Open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia), Canada (excluding Quebec), Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, the Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Vietnam.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
How To Enter: (You can enter once per day during the entry period)
- You need to be a member of the SPG program.
- You’ll need to have a public Twitter or Facebook account.
- Share a tweet or Facebook post with: #spgbabymoonsweeps, @spg and a link to SPG Member Favorites website spg.com/memberfavorites
I plan to enter the sweepstakes everyday, picking a new property each time. For my first entry, I selected the W Retreat Koh Samui in Thailand.
Click here to check out the official rules for the sweepstakes.