Last March Kim and I went on a family press trip to Puerto Vallarta.
While Puerto Vallarta wasn’t a destination that we had ever looked into visiting before, when the trip was done, we came away impressed. The trip started off with a missed connection but we left finding Puerto Vallarta to be a Great Family-Friendly Destination.
Last month Hurricane Patricia came close to hitting Puerto Vallarta but luckily nothing happened.
Puerto Vallarta wants to get the word out and let everyone know that it’s safe to come for a visit by running the 12 Days of Winter Giveaway!
In the contest, 12 prizes will be given away to 12 lucky winners. Prizes range from crafts to liquor to trips for 2 to Puerto Vallarta!
I know that I’d like to visit again so I’d definitely recommend entering the #12DaysofWinter giveaway for a chance to win one of the eight trips up for grabs!
The Prizes: Drawings will take place each day from December 1-12
- 12/1- Huichol art from a local Puerto Vallarta artist.
- 12/2- Three bottles of artisan tequilas
- 12/3- Two bottles of artisan raicilla
- 12/4- A local art piece
- 12/5- 3-night Culinary Getaway to Puerto Vallarta for 2
- 12/6- 3-night Private Beach Front Getaway to Puerto Vallarta for 2
- 12/7- 3-night Getaway to Westin Resort & Spa Puerto Vallara for 2
- 12/8- 3-night VIP Getaway at Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa for 2
- 12/9- 3-night Getaway at the Costa Sur Resort for 2
- 12/10- 3-night Getaway to the Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort for 2
- 12/11- 3-night Family Getaway at Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa for 2
- 12/12- Grand Prize: 12-night Vacation in Puerto Vallarta- stay at three hotels in three locations for 2.
Getaway winners will also get to choose 2 activities while in Puerto Vallarta from Vallarta Adventures, Dolphin Discovery and the Vallarta Botanical Gardens.
How to Enter: Entering is simple.
All you need to do is:
- Fill out the entry form online
- Write a short description answering the question: What would you do in Puerto Vallarta this winter? (If you aren’t sure what to write, I’d recommend reading my post about my visit earlier this year.)
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC and Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Must be the age of majority in their state or province at time of entry
- Trip must be taken by November 15, 2016
- There is a limit of one entry per person per e-mail address
Enter by 11:59:59 pm EDT on November 30, 2015.