A couple of days back I wrote about a way to earn up to 6,000 bonus miles for joining United’s MileagePlus Dining. The only catch is that you’ll need to do a hefty amount of spend dining out to earn the full bonus.
Here is a way to earn up to 3,000 bonus miles with Delta SkyMiles.
While I’d prefer to earn United miles, this Delta sign up offer is much easier to earn.
Here are the details:
When you join SkyMiles Dining and spend at least $30 including tax & tip, you’ll earn:
- 500* bonus miles for your first dine.
- 1,000 bonus miles for your second dine.
- 1,500 bonus miles for your third dine.
- Join SkyMiles Dining for free.
- Within 30 days, dine at any participating location and spend $30 or more – including tax and tip – with your registered credit or debit card!
- Complete your review within 30 days of dining at the restaurant, bar, or club.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 twice for up to 3,000 bonus miles!
- Open to new SkyMiles Dining members in the 50 United States & DC without a dining profile.
- Create a dining profile by December 30, 2015 & remain opted in to receive e-mails from SkyMile Dining.
- You need to pay for your dines with a registered credit or debit card.
Find out more and sign up for Delta SkyMiles Dining here.