If you have the US Bank Club Carlson Visa card and an Android phone, here is a way to get a $5 statement credit.
Club Carlson Visa wants you to try out mobile purchasing and they are offering you some money to give it a try.
The Club Carlson Visa now works with Android Pay so you can pay with your Android phone at over one million retailers.
If you set up your card with Android Pay and pay for a $10 purchase with it, you’ll receive a $5 statement credit!
To earn the bonus:
- Add your Club Carlson Visa to Android Pay
- Make one purchase of at least $10 & receive a $5 statement credit
- Statement credit will post in 10-12 weeks after the end of the promo
- You can only receive one statement credit with the offer
- Transaction must be made in the U.S.
This offer appears to be targeted since it mentions that it is not transferable. When I read the terms a bit further, it even listed the last 4 digits of my credit card that received the offer e-mail.
The $5 statement credit promo goes until November 30, 2015.
I won’t be taking advantage of this offer since I do not have an Android device. (I have an iPhone which I’ve been meaning to upgrade for a while now…)
If you didn’t receive this offer but would like to add a US Bank credit card to Android Pay, you can do so here.