In January 2014 I wrote about what I’d consider to be an extremely useful tool for finding the best airport eats, Eater’s Airport Dining Guides.
Since coming across Eater’s guides, I’ve used them every time that I’ve passed through a domestic airport and was in need of a meal or maybe even a snack! 🙂
I’ve noticed that the guides were in need of an update and it looks like it’s here.
Eater has just come out with an article telling us What to Eat at 28 Different North American Airports.
When it comes to airport food, my opinions haven’t changed much. I want something relatively fast and not overly pricey.
Here are some of my favorite airport food options:
- New York JFK: Shake Shack at T4
- Atlanta- ATL: Chic-fil-A
- Chicago- O’Hare: Tortas Frontera (I finally got to try it and it was pretty awesome!)
- Chicago- Midway: Manny’s Express (Deli) and Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Newark- EWR: Custom Burger
Here are the links to Eater’s 28 new airport dining guides:
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Chicago (MDW)
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York (JFK)
- New York (LGA)
- New York (EWR)
- New Orleans
- Oakland, CA
- Portland, OR
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Washington, DC (DCA)
Since coming across this article, a new guide for LaGuardia & Newark Airports was added so there are now 30 airports represented above.
If you have any suggestions or would like to let us know about your favorite picks for airport dining options, please share!
(I’d expect some of you to say the Amex Centurion Lounge but I wasn’t overly impressed by the two locations I visited…)
- Best Airport Food In The World
- Getting A “Taste” of United’s New Newark Airport Experience
- Top US Airports Ranked By Food
- Frequent Flier’s Guide To Airport Eating
- Derek Jeter: Baseball Icon, Airport Restaurateur?