Last week I received an e-mail from Starwood saying that they’d like to see me more.
To show me “proof” there was a bonus offer included in the e-mail when I clicked the included link. This special offer was selected just for me which made me feel very special…
I couldn’t imagine what I was being offered so I eagerly clicked the link to register.
My “select member exclusive offer” gives me the opportunity to earn 7,500 bonus Starpoints with three stays.
If I stay with Starwood between May 1, and July 31, 2015 I can earn:
- 1,500 bonus Starpoints on my first stay
- 2,500 bonus Starpoints on my second stay
- 3,500 bonus Starpoints on my third stay
So for completing three stays be the end of July I can earn enough Starpoints for a free night in a Category 3 hotel.
- If you received this offer, you’ll need to register by June 30, 2015 at 11:59 pm ET
- This offer is targeted
- “Bookings made prior to offer are eligible, but only eligible stays consumed during the promotion period will earn a bonus”.
- “An eligible stay is a stay with at least 1 eligible paid night. An eligible rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints in the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Free Night Awards and Cash & Points Award nights are not eligible toward promotional.”
I did register for the offer but can’t say that I’ll be going out of my way to earn these bonus points.
Did you receive this special offer from SPG? If so, do you plan to make an effort to earn the bonus points?
If you didn’t receive the e-mail from SPG you can click here to try to register to see if you’re eligible.