Back in January I wrote about asking for some points back from American Airlines Business Extra which had recently expired. I was happy to report a positive outcome.
I currently have enough points in my account to claim two domestic flight awards or one flight from the US to Europe or various destinations in Asia.
With AA Business Extra you don’t need a ton of points to get a reward. (Although points are a bit harder to earn that miles…)
To celebrate National Small Business Week, AA Business Extra is giving away 2,000 points per day from May 4 through May 8.
Just as an example, 2,000 points is enough to claim a roundtrip domestic ticket! Not bad at all…
To enter, all you have to do is register your account one time (at the link below, including a special code) for a shot at winning one of the daily prizes.
Winners will be announced each day on the Business Extra site from May 4-8, 2015
- Five winners will each get 2,000 Business Extra points which can be redeemed for one round-trip main cabin, domestic ticket.
- (There is a limit of one prize per person/ company)
- Open to individuals legally residing in the 50 United States & DC
- Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama & Nebraska) or older at the time of entry
- To qualify for the bonus offer, the company must be enrolled in the Business Extra program and register using code NSBW15 prior to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 8, 2015.
Do any of you currently earn points with AA Business Extra? If so, I’d love to hear your thoughts about the program.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win one of the five daily 2,000 point prizes from American Airlines Business Extra here.