In the past Kim and I have found Megabus and other similar bus companies to be a good option to get to places just a few hours away. One time we even took a really long overnight ride from NYC to Toronto.
From time to time Megabus offers free tickets where all you have to pay is a .50¢ service fee. Check out a review of the last time I took Megabus back in 2013.
Megabus is currently running a contest (which ends in just a few days) where one lucky winner will win four roundtrip tickets and $500 cash!
Entering the contest is done through Facebook. You’ll need to submit your entry before April 20, 2015 at 5:00 pm ET. If you’re interested in winning the prize, you need to act fast.
You can actually enter once per day. Since the contest began on April 2, some might already have a bunch of entries…
How to Enter:
- Fill out the entry form on Facebook
- Submit a photo
- Write a “100-500 word statement on how you use megabus.com to stay connected with your family“.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- From the contest rules: “Photo and statement must have been taken and written by you, and you must have permission of any person who appears or is identified in photo or statement. If any minors appear in photo or statement, the entrant must be that minor’s parent and/or legal guardian. Professional photos with watermarks are not eligible and must be submitted in the English language”.
- Four round-trip Megabus tickets
- $500 cash prize which can be used towards hotel stay, dining & entertainment
Entries will be judged based on: Originality/Creativity (50%) and Emotional Impact (50%).
Do any of you travel around with Megabus or other similar bus companies? If so, what have your experiences been like?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip from Megabus here.