ANA is celebrating their new Houston to Tokyo- Narita route which takes off on June 12, 2015 with a little contest.
The airline is looking for help to create a caption which will be printed on a special ANA umbrella. The umbrella commemorates the inaugural flight and will be given to passengers onboard as a special gift!
While I’d be happy to get a commemorative ANA umbrella, I’d love to win the prize in their Caption Writing Contest even more.
In the contest, the person that comes up with the winning caption will win two tickets for a flight to Tokyo, Japan.
How To Enter:
- Fill out the short form with some personal details along with a caption for the ANA umbrella. (The entry period ends on March 23 at 8:59AM PT)
- ANA will pick the final 5. This will be based on creativity of caption to promote the new route and originality. The final decision will then be left to us to vote on.
- The voting period will start on April 1 at 9:00AM PT through 4:59PM PT on April 10 where people can vote to choose the winner.
You can enter an unlimited amount of times.
- Economy class tickets for two to Tokyo, Japan
- ANA Commemorative Umbrella
- Open to US residents only
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Caption must be 100 characters or less and fit with the image above
- It’s recommended to use ANA or All Nippon Airways in your caption
The winner will be announced on April 15.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to Japan here.