I received a newsflash e-mail from Travelzoo this afternoon about a very nice deal to Dubai from New York’s JFK for just $1,299 all-in for two!
While this sounds like a really solid deal, it’s not one that I am considering due to a flight that I booked during the best flight connection ever.
For those of you that didn’t get in on those amazing fares to Abu Dhabi back in December, this might be one of the better prices you’ll find if you’d like to visit the UAE.
According to Travel Zoo, Emirates “launched a sale dropping nonstop, roundtrip fares from New York to Dubai to $650 per person, when two travel together. This would normally go for more than $1000“.
When I clicked the link over to the Emirates page, it mentioned that fares starting from $1,299 for two were from their nine U.S. gateway cities.
I chose a random date and did a search from each of the cities. I found fares for two coming out to $1,296.40 for flights from New York’s JFK or Boston to Dubai. (All of the other cities showed fares in the $3,000+ range for these exact dates.)
The flights are in economy class, flying direct and include all fees.
- Fares can be purchased until 11:59 PM (PST) on March 12, 2015
- Travel must be completed on or by December 12, 2015
- There is a minimum stay required of 4 days and a maximum of 6 months
- Advanced purchase of 15 days is required
- According to Travel Zoo July & August are not available at this price
- “*$1,299 fare is applicable for two passengers per transaction only“
So who’s interested in flying to Dubai?
Find out more and book this offer over at Emirates.com here.