I just received an e-mail from Southwest about an offer that began at the beginning of this month. With the offer you can earn triple Rapid Rewards points for stays at Best Western Hotels.
To qualify for this offer you’ll need to be a member of both Southwest Rapid Rewards and Best Western Rewards.
From now until May 1, 2015, you’ll earn 1,800 points instead of the usual 600 points.
Here is how you can earn the bonus:
- In your Best Western Rewards account, choose Southwest Rapid Rewards as your earning preference
- Register at bestwestern.com for the Spring Bonus
- Complete a qualified stay at any Best Western hotel in the U.S., Canada or Caribbean during the promo period
- With this offer, you earn 1,200 bonus points on top of the 600 points you usually earn
- There is no limit on the amount of bonus points you can earn
While looking over the terms l was happy to see that a “qualified stay” was clearly defined.
According to the rules, “A “qualified stay” for the purpose of this Promotion is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel at a rate eligible for earning Rapid Rewards points through Best Western Rewards. Only one check-in/checkout permitted per qualified stay. Qualified stays, which take place during the Promotion Period, but have a checkout date that overlaps the ending of the Promotion Period, will be counted towards the Promotion”.
Find out more about this offer from Southwest here.
Head over to Best Western to register for the promotion here.