Hyatt wants to “introduce the world to its new all-inclusive resorts” and gave lots of people a chance to go there, making a Youtube video in the process.
They set up a photo booth giving a few lucky winners a chance to go all in and experience the all-inclusive experience at Zilara.
Now Hyatt would like to send three more lucky winners to have an “unforgettable experience” at Zilara or Ziva by sharing the video.
I came across the #HyattAllIn contest thanks to a tweet by @HyattTweets. I’d love to check out the Zilara or Ziva, too bad residents of NY do not qualify for this giveaway… Lame.
Hopefully one of you can win this prize and let us know what Hyatt’s All Inclusive resorts are like.
The Prize: Three winners will each win a trip for 2 to a Hyatt Ziva or Zilara property along with AA miles to get you there!
- Three night hotel stay
- 100,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding FL & NY) and DC
- Must be the age of majority of the state?
- Must be a registered Twitter user
- Trip must be taken within one year
How To Enter:
To enter for a chance to win the prize, you’ll need to share the Go #HyattAllIn Youtube video on Twitter and include a couple of hashtags.
- Click on the share button link under the video and then share the video (link above) including #HyattAllIn and #HZEntry in your tweet.
- You can also just share a link to the video along with the required hashtags.
There is a limit of one entry per day during the promo period
Contest ends March 10, 2015 at 6:00 PM CT
Find out more about the contest by checking out the official rules here.