I think by now most of you know the benefits of joining hotel and airline dining programs.
Who doesn’t like to earn extra miles and points for things we’re already spending our money on? Earning a bonus makes that meal seem a bit more worthwhile…
IHG Rewards Club is offering a very nice First Bite Bonus when you sign up for IHG Rewards Club Dining. The bonus is so good that if you earn all of the points, you’ll have enough to book one Points Break night!
The Offer: Sign up for IHG Rewards Club Dining and earn up to 5,000 bonus points
To earn the maximum bonus, you’ll need to dine out four times, spending $30 or more each time (including tax & tip) within 30 days of registering. You’ll also need to complete a review of the restaurant, bar or club you dined at within 30 days of the dine.
What you’ll earn:
- 2,000 bonus points on your first dine
- 1,000 bonus points on each of your next 3 dines
- Additionally, you’ll earn 8 points per dollar spent at participating restaurants, bars and clubs
- Open to new IHG Rewards Club Dining members with a dining profile
- Dining profile must be created by April 1, 2015
- You must stay opted in to receiving emails from IHG Rewards Club Dining
- All bills need to be paid with a credit or debit card registered with the program
- There is a limit of one bonus-qualifying restaurant per day
If you aren’t already a member of IHG Rewards Club Dining does this make you want to go ahead and sign up? I’m debating whether or not I should sign up Lucas’ account for this offer.
Find out more and sign up from IHG Rewards Club Dining here.
- Hotel Review: Intercontinental Singapore
- Hotel Review: Astor Crowne Plaza- New Orleans
- Odds Are You’ll Love IHG’s EVEN Hotels
- 2 Free Nights + 40,000 Points for $142: My IHG Into the Nights Offer Posted
- Crazy Expensive IHG Anniversary Free Night We’re Not Booking
- Expensive IHG Anniversary Free Night We Booked