Club Carlson is probably my favorite hotel brand due to a bunch of reasons. From their diversity of brands, price points, solid customer service and great perks from their credit card, their hotels seem to be the ones we frequent most.
Kim and I (as well as many of you) have found tremendous value and saved lots of money staying at Club Carlson properties. (Again, that amazing credit card offering Bonus Award Nights- book 2+ nights and hour second night is free!)
Lets’s not forget about their generous promos…
Club Carlson is currently running the Mega Points promotion.
In the promo, you can earn 10,000 bonus Gold Points per night at select Radisson Hotels around the Americas.
To earn the bonus you need to book the Mega Points rate: MEGAPTS.
Some Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is subject to availability & blackout dates
- “The Mega Points promotion rate must be booked to receive the Mega Points bonus of 10,000 Gold Points per night booked with that rate.”
- Must be a Club Carlson member to receive bonus points
- Points should post 14 days after departure
- Offer expires December 31, 2015
Find out which hotels are participating in the Mega Points promo and book your stay here.
Related Posts: Both properties below are eligible for this promo
- Hotel Review: Radisson Valley Forge, PA
- Hotel Review: Radisson O”Hare
- 10,000 Gold Points Or Club Carlson Welcome Gift
- 10,000 Club Carlson Points For Late Check- In & No Welcome Gift