Living Social is offering a deal with Virgin America where you can save up to $50 on an upcoming flight!
With this current offer there are three options:
- $25 for $75 to spend on round-trip airfare for long haul flights (more than 1,600-mile nonstop or connecting flights).
- $15 for $50 to spend on round-trip airfare for medium haul flights (nonstop or connecting flights between 701 and 1,600 miles)
- $10 for $25 to spend on round-trip airfare for short haul flights (up to 700 miles nonstop)
While this offer is pretty interesting, I’ll be sitting this one out. There are limitation on when the vouchers are good until along with some blackout dates. I can’t see buying the voucher when there aren’t any flights I am in the market to buy.
If you’re interested in buying this deal (or any other from Living Social), you can get 4% cash back from TopCashBack. If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for one through my link here. (FYI- I’ll earn a small referral bonus)
Here are some rules:
- Flights must be booked by November 18
- Offer is good for flights from now until February 28, 2015
- Blackout Dates: All Sundays as well as 11/7, 11/10, 11/20-12/2, 12/18-1/6, 1/16, 1/19, 2/13, and 2/16
So what do you think of this offer for Virgin America? Good deal or too much of a pain to bother with due to the rules?
Click here to find out more and purchase this deal.