Forbes Travel is giving away a luxurious trip for 2 to San Francisco which includes flights and a stay at the Mandarin Oriental and many extras!
I had the chance to visit San Francisco when I was around 10 or 11 years old and have fond memories of the visit. During the trip we visited Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf, Lombard Street (crooked street) and many more sites and would love to visit again.
I’d love to revisit some of the sites that I got to see as a kid as well as see what else the city has to offer (including sampling some of the city’s best pizza.)
The Prize: A trip for 2 to San Francisco
- Airfare to San Francisco
- 2 nights in a signature Mandarin Golden Gate Room
- Daily American breakfast
- Two Oriental Essence 50-minutes massages
- Dinner at Brasserie S&P
- Fitness Center use
- Daily Internet
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of entry
- Trip must be booked & completed by June 30, 2015
You can enter once per week until October 10, 2014. (The promo started in late August so a couple of entry periods have already passed.)
Find out more and enter for your chance to Win a Five-Star Weekend to San Francisco here.