We’re another week into September which means its time for another rehash of the previous week here at Michael W Travels World Headquarters.
The weather is getting a bit colder here in the NY but Kim and I will be heading out-of-town for a few days. We’ll be heading to Vegas towards the end of the week for BAcon- the Boarding Area Conference. We’ll get another jolt of heat as the temperature should be around 100 degrees some of the days.
Otherwise, we had flights booked to Puerto Rico for mid- October which I cancelled last night. I’m currently coming up with some ideas for two other long weekend trips for next month. We need to burn Kim’s Southwest points before the Companion Pass runs out so this is our best chance to do so.
Here are some of last weeks posts from Michael W Travels:
- More Info on Plane Turned Back Due to Kidnapping
- Back to The Balkans: Day 4: Sighisoara & Saschez, Romania
- Russia Threatening To Restrict Airspace
- One of the Narrowest Streets In Europe
- Quiz: Can You Guess The Major City
- JetBlue’s New & Improved Way To Serve You
- Worst Things Americans Say on Vacation
- Where is Anthony Bourdain Going on Parts Unknown
- America’s Quirkiest Towns
- Nike Developing High-Tech Plane For Athletes?
- The Amazing Race Premieres Sept. 26
- Quiz: State Fair Foods- Real or Fake?
Have a great week!