Here is a way to earn a very nice bonus amount of United MileagePlus miles. However, to earn the full bonus it’s going to take multiple flights (in a short period of time) to London in order to earn them.
According to an e-mail I received from United, “Autumn is one of the best times of the year to experience London”.
United is offering a bonus of up to 35,000 MileagePlus miles for flying to London. The more times you fly, the more miles you’ll earn.
Here are the amounts of miles you can earn for flying between the US or Canada and London roundtrip:
- Fly One Roudtrip, earn 7,500 bonus miles
- Fly Two Roundtrips, earn 10,000 bonus miles
- Fy Three Roundtrips, earn 17,5000 bonus miles
- Register for the promo before you fly
- Book nonstop flights between the US or Canada and London on United or Air Canada
- Travel between September 23, 2014 and December 12, 2014
Here are Some of the Rules:
- You need to register for this promo
- Tickets need to purchased from now until 12/12/14
- Miles can be earned with either MileagePlus or Aeroplan, not both
I’m not enticed to book a flight to London due to this promo nor do I have much of a desire to visit the city right now. However, if you plan to book a flight to London with United or Air Canada then you might as well earn some bonus miles.
Find out more and register for the promo here.