I came across this offer from Club Carlson on Twitter last night.
When I saw the mention of “10,000 bonus points? Make it happen when you book #Megapoints with select @Radisson hotels”, I had to click the provided link to check out what the offer was.
The Mega Points promotion rate offers a bonus of 10,000 points per night at eight select hotels. None of these properties are of interest to me based on our upcoming travels, but they might be to one of you!
Here are the participating hotels:
- Radisson Martinique on Broadway
- Radisson JFK Airport
- Radisson Resort Orlando- Celebration
- Radisson Hotel Orlando- Lake Buena Vista
- Radisson Hotel Orlando- UCF Area
- Radisson Hotel Bloomington By Mall of America
- Radisson Hotel Roseville
- Radisson Hotel Fisherman’s Wharf
I checked out a random date to book rooms at bunch of these properties. Prices ranged from as low as $75 per night to over $300 per night. If I needed a hotel that was in the lower price range, this offer would definitely sway me to book it.
10,000 points is a very nice bonus offer. During our trip to Dallas, we stayed at a Park Inn which was 9,000 per night. Since Kim and I both have Club Carlson credit cards, this rate got us each 2 nights for free!
Some details about the promo:
- Earn 10,000 bonus Gold Points per night when booking the Mega Points rate
- Make sure to use promo code: MEGAPT
- Promo rate expires December 31, 2014
Bonus points earned are in addition to regularly earned Gold Points from the stay.
Find out more about the Mega Points offer here.