Switzerland Tourism is sponsoring the Sebi & Paul Sweepstakes, giving you a chance to win a trip for 2 to Switzerland.
Sebi & Paul are “legendary Swiss ambassadors” (can’t say that I’ve heard of them) that star in humorous videos about the country. To enter the sweepstakes, you have to watch their new video and fill out a form on Facebook. (You’ll also have to “like” MySwitzerland’s FB page to enter.)
Kim, Lucas and I spent a short amount of time in Switzerland earlier in the year. We drove through the Swiss Alps and also spent a day in a nice area which had some amazing castles during our Quick Euro-Roadtrip. I’d love to go back to see more of the country. Winning this prize would be a great way to get a chance to visit again!
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Switzerland
- Swiss economy class tickets from one of their US gateways (EWR, JFK, MIA, BOS, LAX, SFO)
- 4 nights in a 3 star hotel in the Lucerne- Lake Lucerne Region
- 8-day First Class Swiss Rail Passes
- Meet & greet with Sebi & Paul
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, DC & Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Must be at least 18 years of age at time of entry
- Sweepstakes ends June 19 at 11:59 PM ET
Click HERE to find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to Switzerland.