One of my favorite food blogs, Eater has partnered with a few other companies to run a contest, offering one lucky winner a trip for 2 to Portland in the Ultimate Feast Portland Sweepstakes.
Feast Portland takes place from September 18-21 and Eater wants to send you there on Alaska Airlines for a 3 night stay!
A little about Feast Portland (from Eater):
Bon Appétit’s Feast Portland, the flagship food and drink festival of the Pacific Northwest, returns September 18-21, 2014. This four-day party for your mouth brings together leading chefs, artisans, farmers, winemakers, brewers and distillers from Oregon and beyond for over 35 events across Portland.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Feast Portland
- Two Alaska Airlines airfare vouchers ($1,250 each)
- Three night stay at Sentinel, a Provenance Hotel (starting Sept. 18)
- Feast Portland passes including entry to all marquee events
- 1- Kitchen Aid Artisan Design Series stand mixer
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding territories & possessions)
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of entry
Enter by 11:50 PM ET on July 3, 2014
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to Feast Portland here.