I received an e-mail from Hipmunk about an amazing trip to Paris being given away along with a year’s worth of chocolate in the Travel the World through Chocolate Sweepstakes.
Paris and chocolate sound like a great pairing so I’d love to win this prize. I was in Paris years ago and have talked about visiting again some day. Winning this prize would be a great excuse to head back! As for the chocolate, Vosges makes really yummy, high quality stuff so you can’t go wrong (well maybe your waistline could).
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Paris and a year’s worth of chocolate from Vosges
- $2,500 for Airfare in economy class on airline of winner’s choice from anywhere in continental US to Paris from Hipmunk. (Must be redeemed within one year or issuance or by June 30, 2015.)
- 3 Night Hotel Stay in a deluxe room including breakfast at Pavillon De La Reine
- Free rides around Paris from Uber, up to $500 in credit.
- Curated weekend itinerary by Fathom
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry
- Enter by 11:59:59PM EDT on June 13, 2014
By entering the giveaway you agree to receive e-mails from contest partners Vosges, Fathom, The Kitchn, Hipmunk, Uber and Le Pavillon De La Reine. That’s a lot of e-mail lists to be added to but you are allowed to unsubscribe at any time so it really isn’t such a big deal.
Click HERE to enter for a chance to win a year’s worth of chocolate and a trip to Paris.