However, when it comes to seeing the United States, I feel like I haven’t seen nearly enough of the country. I didn’t have a ton of interest in exploring the US up until the past few years. On some of our local trip, I’ve definitely been impressed, especially during our week spent traveling around South Dakota.
Buzzfeed came up with a fun quiz which asks the question: How Much of the United States Have You See?
In the quiz, 60 places & sites are listed with an image. I didn’t expect much but I’ve actually seen more than I initially thought.
Here are some of the places that I’ve visited from the list:
- The French Quarter- New Orleans, LA
- Boston Common
- The Las Vegas Strip
- Mount Rushmore
- Independence Hall
- Grand Canyon
- Fenway Park
- Hoover Dam
- Florida Everglades
- many more…
Here is how I did:
Wondering how much of the United States you’ve seen? Find out (according to Buzzfeed) by taking the quiz!
Check out some other Buzzfeed-related posts:
- 27 Genius Products You Had No Idea Existed
- Could You & Your Partner Pass US Immigration Marriage Interview?
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know US Geography?
- 85 Thoughts Everyone Has At The Airport
- Can You Identify Places From Above? Take the Quiz