Gogo wants you to try out its Entertainment on Demand service and is offering 50% off an inflight movie or TV show.
I can’t say that I’d use this product but it does sound like it could be appealing to many.
To use Entertainment on Demand, no internet sessions is required.
To rent a movie or TV show:
- Connect your device to the “GOGOINFLIGHT” signal
- Launch your internet browser
- Select “Entertainment” to view titles
What does it cost?
- TV shows start from $0.99 each
- Films start at $3.99 each
One really cool feature of the service is that you can finish your show on the ground within 24 hours of purchase. This allows you to not worry about wasting money on a movie or TV show that you might not be able to finish during the flight!
Entertainment on Demand is compatible with:
How to get 50% Off:
- Enter your e-mail address (link below) by 5/31/14 and Gogo will send you a code.
- Download the Gogo Video Player on the device you plan to bring on your flight.
The 50% off codes expire 6/15/14 and may only be used once per user.
Find out more and enter your e-mail address to get 50% Off Gogo’s Entertainment on Demand HERE.