Quark Expeditions is giving away an amazing trip for 2 to the Arctic.
The prize includes airfare to Norway, accommodations aboard the ship, all meals and more! The winner will take their trip from July 18, 2015 -July 26, 2015.
The Arctic is a region that I’d love to visit. I was hoping to get a chance to enter, however this contest is not open to residents of NY.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Spitsbergen, Norway during Summer 2015
Prize includes (from Quark):
- Shipboard accommodation for two people, aboard the Sea Adventurer on Quark’s Introduction to Spitsbergen voyage which runs from July 18, 2015 to July 26, 2015.
- Roundtrip economy flights for two from winner’s closest airport to Longyearbyen, Norway.(Maximum flight cost is $2500 USD per person)
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage.All shore landings and Zodiac excursions per the daily program.
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings.
- A Quark Expeditions parka – yours to keep.
- Coffee, tea, cocoa and bottled water available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobe on loan for the duration of the voyage.
- Emergency Evacuation Assurance for all passengers with a maximum benefit of $100,000 per person.
- Group transfers from the hotel to the ship, and from the ship to the local airport on disembarkation – plus all baggage handling aboard ship.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Open to all residents of North America (exclusive of Quebec, Canada, Florida, New York, and Rhode Island) and the United Kingdom
- Must be at least 21 years of age as of April 1, 2014
- Enter by noon EDT on May 31, 2014
If you’d like to enter for a shot at winning a trip to the Arctic, click here.