KLM is running a new promotion called Flat or Not, giving away 2 tickets in KLM World Business Class to one lucky winner.
In order to get the word out KLM converted a regular seat at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport to a full-flat bed. They put together a funny video showing how people reacted when they had the seat unknowingly reclined on them. The first person to stay in the seat and go full-flat won 2 tickets on KLM.
Check out the video:
You can also have a shot at winning 2 tickets in KLM World Business Class!
To participate in KLM’s promotion you’ll need to answer 3 multiple choice questions as well as answer a questions related to why you deserve to win the prize.
A little about KLM World Business Class:
KLM’s first plane offering new World Business Class debuted in July 2013. Their entire Boeing 747 fleet is due to be restyled by mid 2014.
The new World Business Class was designed by Dutch icon Hella Jongerius and aims to offer a memorable travel experience that delivers on the promise of a Journey of Inspiration. The new seats offer a unique full-flat seat.
According to KLM, the full-flat seats incorporates personal attention while meeting all functional requirements. The thoughtfully positioned seats are designed to offer supreme comfort and more personal space with a palette of warm colours and smart design elements.
The Prize: Two KLM Intercontinental Flight Tickets in KLM World Business Class
- Flight to destination of your choice
- Tickets can only be booked within the KLM network, on KLM operated flights.
- Depending on the destination and the schedule, the trip will be in the new or the old World Business Class.
- Open to “people around the world“
- Must be over 18 years of age to enter
- Must have a valid e-mail address
- Anyone entering the contest agrees to have their e-mail address added to the KLM database
Enter by May 20 at 00:00 CET
Click HERE to enter for a chance to win 2 World Business Class tickets on KLM.