You’re at the airport killing time before your flight. Some of you might be enjoying a visit to the (usually over-rated in my opinion) airline lounge. If you’re traveling alone, you might wonder who will be seated next to you. Others will worry about overhead bin space.
I usually wonder if the flight will leave on time and also hope that there will be a decent movie selection (since I pretty much, never go to the movies anymore). Since Lucas has been born, I may have seen 2-3 movies in the theater. (On the way to Milan last week, I was glad to catch an amazing movie- 12 Years A Slave.)
Buzzfeed came up with a list of 85 Thoughts Everyone Has At The Airports.
Here are some of my favorites:
- 5. A lot of these people don’t seem to totally grasp the concept of a line.
- 6. Do I need to teach a seminar on how to wait in line?
- 14. What nonsense did you just scribble on my boarding pass?
- 15. Do you even know what it means?
- 18. Seriously, we heard you about the laptops the first 12 times.
- 65. All these people hovering by the gate need to chill the F out.
- 71. Seriously though, how hard it is to put your bag up?
After going over the list I found it funny to see how so many of these things were true.
Check out the full list from Buzzfeed here. Let us know which your favorites from the list are. Feel free to also share what your thoughts usually are at the airport.