Southwest Vacations is giving away a vacation package for 2 to New Orleans, one of my favorite cities in the U.S.
Last May we spent a few days in New Orleans. I had been there once before but didn’t have time to do a whole lot besides try some beignets and a hurricane. This time around I was able to spend some time wandering around, check out the sites and enjoyed the amazing dining scene around the city.
Check out some of my posts:
- New Orleans- Day 1 Recap
- New Orleans- Day 2 Recap
- New Orleans- Day 3 Recap
- Hotel Review: Astor Crowne Plaza
- Visiting Santa’s Quarters
And now back to Southwest’s contest…
- Roundtrip air fare for two via Southwest Airlines® to New Orleans, Louisiana
- Three-night stay at Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Two Full American Breakfast Buffets each morning at Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- One $100 dining gift certificate to Tujague’s Restaurant
- Two complimentary admission tickets to The National World War II Museum, including the viewing of Beyond all Boundaries and Final Mission: The USS Tang Submarine Experience
- Cooking demo with lunch for two at The New Orleans School of Cooking
- Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC (excluding Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico)
- Must be at least 21 years of age to enter
- One entry per person is allowed
- Travel must be completed by March 31, 2015
Sweepstakes ends March 31 at 11:59 PM CT
Click HERE to enter for a chance to win a vacation package to New Orleans.