- USA Today: The DOT is asking the public whether or not to allow calls on planes. My vote would be no.
- Check out the Forbes Travel Guide’s Best Dishes of 2013
- CNN Travel has a really interesting article about the World’s First Airport being largely unknown
- Check out a slide show on Yahoo of Ukrainians Visiting the vacated presidential palace
- Skift reports about The 11 Coolest Airline Brands of 2014
- Outside Magazine writes that Anti-Russian Sentiments by Americans have soared in recent years
- Lonely Planet shares the World’s Greatest Airborne Adventures
- Trip Advisor has a list of the Worlds Best Islands
- Travel + Leisure has a slide show with Beautiful Castles Around the World
A few recent posts from Michael W Travels:
- One man Keeps Track of Countries In A Permanent Way
- Here is a useful restaurant tool: Bravo’s Top Chef Restaurant Finder
- Got a sweet tooth? Find out about America’s Best Chocolate Shops
- Take a quiz to Find Out What State You Belong In
- Check out some fun photos: Jumping By Hamlet’s Castle
- Find out the results to my poll: Is It Worth Upgrading to Economy Plus
- Here are 12 Elevators You Need To See To Believe
- Check out 20 Free Animal Viewing Spots in the U.S.
Travel Deals & Offers:
- Get Triple Points for Qualifying Hertz Rentals from now until April 15. Registration is required.
- Take 2 Trips, Earn 1 Free Night with Choice Privileges. Arrivals for qualifying trips must be between 2/27-5/14.
- I announced the winners of 5 AA Biz Extra 1,000 Point Referrals. If you are still interested in getting referred, some readers have offered up some of their own referrals.
- Win a Trip To Las Vegas. Enter by February 28.
- Round 2 has started: Win 100,000 Club Carlson Gold Points. Enter by March 3
- Win a Trip to New York + $1,000 Shopping Spree. Enter by March 4
- Win a Trip For 2 to Charleston. Enter by March 9.
- American is giving away a Trip for 2 To Europe. The prize is 250,000 AA miles and a $1500 gift card. Enter by March 31.
- Enter for a chance to Win the Ultimate Winter Escape to St Pete/ Clearwater. You can enter daily until April 15.
If you have any Travel News, Deals or Offers that you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment below or send an e-mail to email@example.com.