I don’t think many of you will be interested or would qualify for the British Airways pilot training program but I thought it was pretty interesting to read about.
Here are some of the details:
According to BA, the program is a sponsored pilot training scheme that is designed to select and train aspiring pilots, who currently have little or no flying experience.
For those that complete the training program, you will become a first officer with one of the London-based short haul fleets.
Here are some of the requirements:
- Be between the ages of 18-55 on September 1, 2014
- Hold a valid passport which permits unrestriced global travel
- Hold the right to live and work in the UK
- Various academic requirements
- Height between 5’2 and 6’3 with weight in proportion to height
Application closes on November 28, 2013
Find out more about the British Airways Future Pilot Program here.
Photo Credit: britishairways.com