Last week I came across a really bizarre promotion being ran by Lufthansa Sweden. Lufthansa refers to this offer as a contest but this isn’t exactly the case. I find it more to be a promotion since the prize is a bit gimmicky yet funny at the same time.
Before I explain more I’ll let you know that this offer is only open to Swedish citizens but still worth hearing about.
Here is the promo:
Lufthansa is looking for Klaus Heidi and if you are willing to change your name, they might move you to Berlin for good!
- One way ticket to Berlin from Stockholm on January 1
- An apartment for a full year including a king size bed, fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, wifi and more
- Handbuilt , custom bike with your new name on it and a matching helmet
- Berlin Welcome Card- free travel on public transportation & free entrance to many museums
- German language course to learn your new language
- 2 domestic flights to Frankfurt & Munich good any time during your first year
How to become Klaus Heidi? At the link below:
- Change your name to Klaus Heidi by downloading the official document
- Upload your official certificate once your name is approved and include a short justification about why you want to start a new life in Berlin
The Rules: “Open to all Swedish citizens of age, regardless of sex.”
- Must be at least 18 years of age to enter
- Contest ends November 28
Even if you’re not Klaus Heidi you can get a discount on Lufthansa for flights departing from Sweden
- Get a 200 SEK discount and give a friend one.
- Get a 500 SEK discount by changing your name on Facebook to Klaus Heidi
Find out more about the Klaus Heidi promotion HERE and check out the video below to find out a little about what life will be like for the winner in Berlin.