I just saw a tweet from one of my favorite television food personalities about a contest with a great prize.
Andrew Zimmern tweeted about a contest where you could win a trip for two to the New York City Food and Wine Festival which takes place from October 17-20.
The prize includes:
- Air travel and accommodations for 2
- $500 spending money from Daily Worth
- $500 from Food52′s new kitchen & home shop- Provisions
- Two tickets to six of the festival’s best events including:
- Rockin’ Dumplings and Rolling Sushi by EATER hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- Blue Moon Burger Bash by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Rachel Ray
- Olmeca Altos Tequila presents Tacos and Tequila hosted by Bobby Flay
- By entering the contest you agree to receive e-mails from Eater, New York City Win & Food Festival, Daily Worth and Food52. (You can unsubscribe at any time.)
- Must be 21+ to enter
- Contest ends September 25
Enter for a shot to win a trip to the New York City Wine and Food Festival HERE