We’re back from Japan less than 2 weeks and are just about ready to take off on our next trip. This trip is a very quick one. We leave early this morning and will be back home in NY by Sunday afternoon.
We’re heading to Minnesota for the weekend and some of you might wonder why.
We are going for a few reasons:
- Juicy Lucy’s– I’ve been wanting to try these stuffed cheese burgers where they were invented since seeing them on TV.
- Radisson Blu Mall of America– When I heard that the second Radisson Blu in the U.S. would be opening in MN, I had to make it a point to check it out.
- The Minnesota Twins– I want to visit every Major League Baseball stadium in the country. I have a long way to go but this will knock one more off the list.
- New York (LGA)- Minneapolis-St Paul (MSP): 12,660 points (cost if purchasing- $233)
- Minneapolis-St Paul (MSP)- New York (LGA): 12,660 points (cost if purchasing- $226)
- Radisson Blu Mall of America- Cost: Free ($185 per night, $422.82 if paying for the stay)