Conde Nast Traveler and The Ritz-Carlton are giving away a trip for two to Hawaii through a Pinterest contest.
A little about Pinterest (from Wikipedia):
Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, ‘re-pin’ images to their own pinboards, or ‘like’ photos.
- Build a board titled “Treasured Travel Memory” and fill it with images representing memories you made on a past trip or those you hope to create in the future
- Pin at least two images from Condé Nast Traveler’s Pinterest page and at least two images from The Ritz-Carlton Pinterest page
- Tag each item and your board with #treasuredtravel
- Two coach airfare tickets to Hawaii
- Standard, double occupancy room at The Ritz- Carlton Kapalua
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at date of entry
- No purchase is necessary to enter the contest
- Enter by June 24 at 11:59 PM ET
Find out more about this contest and enter by Clicking HERE