I had a very successful year adding lots of miles to my accounts in 2011.
It was probably my best year ever!
There were so many great credit card offers available & I took advantage of many of them.
I also reached one of my goals: Lifetime Status on American Airlines!
(I wrote about it here)
I tried to remember all of the cards that I signed up for in 2011. I probably left a couple out!
Here are the cards that I signed up for with bonus miles earned:
- Citi American Airlines Card (4 cards)– 75,000 miles= 300,000 miles
- Amex Gold– 75,000 points + 40,000 added as mistake= 115,000 points
- Amex Gold Biz– 75,000 points
- Amex JetBlue Card– 25,000 miles
- Capital One Venture Card– 100,000 miles match
- Chase Sapphire Card– 50,000 + 50,000 bonus bump*=100,000
- Chase Priority Club– 60,000 points
That’s 775,000 miles earned just from credit card sign up bonuses!
I hope that the offers keep coming in 2012. I am not sure that I will be able to top my earnings from last year but I plan to give it a shot!
*Bonus Bump= A better bonus was being offered for this card so I sent a message to Chase and they increased my bonus to match it.